Translation of §1 of the Regulation on Eligible Groups of Persons.
Groups of persons according to §1 of the Regulation on Eligible Groups of Persons:
- Persons who enjoy privileges and immunities in Austria according to Austrian Independence Treaty regulations or Austrian law regulations (as well as their spouses, civil partners and children)
- Journalists from abroad and accredited in Austria with their main professional occupation in Austria (as well as their spouses, civil partners and children)
- Persons who have lived in Austria for five consecutive years prior to application or who have a person liable for support (parent, spouse, civil partnership) who fulfills that condition
- Persons who receive a study grant according to Austrian Independence Treaty regulations or who receive such a grant from an Austrian territorial authority
- Persons who have obtained a school leaving-certificate from an Austrian school abroad
- Persons who have a permission to stay in Austria according to the 2005 Asylum Act or earlier asylum laws
Please note that the present list of groups of persons is a translation from the original German text and has been provided for comprehension purposes only. The original German-language version will prevail in all instances.