Enrolment for first semester students
We are delighted that you have accepted a place at our University of Applied Sciences. The mandatory examination of your original documents before the start of your study as well as the signature of your study contract will take place in course of the enrolment starting mid-June.
Please bring the following items with you so that we can check your original documents:
- Passport or identity card
- E-card/Austrian Insurance Number (or substitute code)
- Proof of your matriculation number, if available (old ID card or last study sheet)
- Registration form „Meldezettel“ with current residence address
- Proof of admission criteria for your Bachelor’s degree/previous studies (e.g. school-leaving certificate) – applicable also for Master’s students
- For Master’s students in addition: Proof of admission criteria for your Master’s degree (e.g. Bachelor’s diploma, or award certificate and Bachelor’s diploma)
- UHStat 1- Confirmation: Due to legal requirements, the survey form of Statistik Austria has to be filled out by all admitted students. Please complete the survey in advance at https://www.statistik.at/uhstat/uhstat1/ and bring the printed confirmation with you (please write down your name on the printout).
At the time of enrolment all the documents listed above must be presented! If your final examination takes place in autumn, proof of admission requirements can also be submitted after the enrolment period.
Furthermore, the study contract will be signed during the enrolment process; here you will find sample copies to review in advance:
Please arrive on time for the selected appointment.
If you have any questions regarding the enrolment process, please contact us at email@example.com or at +43 316 6002-312. For all other questions regarding the running of the degree programmes, please contact the representatives of your degree programme.