Registration certificate EU/EEA students
EU/EEA students staying in Austria for more than 3 months must apply for the registration certificate „Anmeldebescheinigung“ at Steiermärkische Landesregierung Abteilung 3 (Paulustorgasse 4, 8010 Graz).
Cost (currently): € 15,-
Attention! Showing foreign travel and civil status documents (e.g. birth certificate, certificate of marriage, clearance certificate) additional charges may be incurred (depending on the type of document € 7.20 or € 14.30).
The following documents must be handed in:
- Application Form (only in German)
- Passport or personal identity card (original + copy)
- Registration at CAMPUS 02
- Proof of accommodation (registration form + rent contract)
- Proof of sufficient health insurance (EHIC card)
- Proof of sufficient financial means (e.g. ERASMUS+ grant agreement)
In case of non-compliance with this regulation (application within the first 4 months of your stay) a fine of up to 200€ may be imposed!
Make sure you return the registration certificate to the Steiermärkischen Landesregierung Abteilung 3 before departure!