Gender & Diversity Management
Throughout its activities, CAMPUS 02 strives to take into account the diversity of our society and to incorporate this into the planning of strategic processes.
Thus, in our values we have defined:
- Openness and transparency render what we do and our decisions traceable, both internally and externally.
- We respect our diversity and value the potential that it holds. We attach great importance to equal opportunities and fairness and strive to implement gender aspects within the framework of our activities in terms of the equal treatment of all people.
- We attach great importance to equal treatment, fairness and tolerance, as well as to respectful and honest dealings with each other.
Based upon this, central areas of work of the coordinator Gender & Diversity Management include:
- Supporting Degree Programme departments and staff in central services
- Raising awareness about and building up gender and diversity competences
- Providing GM & DM know-how
Fore more information click here