Active student disability support at CAMPUS 02
CAMPUS 02’s buildings are all – except for parts of the old “Zusertal” building, which is heritage-listed – designed to fit the needs of the disabled. The buildings are equipped with lifts and are fully accessible. In addition, the area around CAMPUS 02 offers disabled parking spaces.
For CAMPUS 02, enabling accessibility to all is not limited to offering adapted infrastructure, it also includes support in the following areas:
- Physical impairment (e.g. limited mobility)
- Sensory impairment (e.g. visual impairment/blindness or impaired hearing)
- Mental health problems (e.g. depression or burning out)
- Specific learning difficulties (e.g. dyslexia or ADHD)
- Chronic health problems (e.g. allergies/asthma or other long-lasting health problems)
If you have any of the above disabilities, our Gender & Diversity Management Coordinator offers diverse support together with the person responsible in the degree programme and internal as well as external experts.
If the support options we offer do not meet all your needs, our staff members will do their best to accommodate your individual requirements. Contact us!