Centre for Teaching Excellence
At CAMPUS 02, lecturers with strong specialist and teaching skills are a prerequisite and form the basis for high quality in teaching. We endeavour to support lecturers at CAMPUS 02 in the best possible way in order to meet the high quality standards of our university of applied sciences.
The Centre for Teaching Excellence (CTE) was founded on 1 January 2019 with the aim of bundling and coordinating professional learning activities across CAMPUS 02. We propose and implement measures to enhance professional development and teaching while focussing on the facilitation and promotion of innovative teaching and learning scenarios and the use of new media in teaching.
The Centre’s core areas include the following activities:
- Providing a range of tailored professional development services for both full-time and part-time lecturers coordinated and organised by the Centre of Teaching Excellence
- Contributing to and publishing i) training possibilities across various higher education institutions or ii) formats from other education institutions
- Providing coaching and consulting services as well as workshops for lecturers at CAMPUS 02 on a range of current and on-demand topics
- Collecting and creating theoretically informed and practice-oriented materials on didactics
- Providing IT support and a help desk for lecturers
- Calling for nominations for the CAMPUS 02 Teaching Award every two years on different topics to honour innovative and high quality teaching concepts
Our Centre serves as the first point of contact for issues regarding teaching and learning. We continually strive to improve and extend our services with the aim of providing our lecturers with the best support in didactical matters.
By cooperating and exchanging ideas with other (higher) education institutions through a range of networks and projects, we are able to expand our services.
Would you like to contact us? Please do not hesitate to send firstname.lastname@example.org an e-mail – our team is happy to be of service.
Head of Centre for Teaching Excellence
Organisation/Technology Enhanced Learning
Technology Enhanced Learning