information for students
How to obtain your C02online account
You study at CAMPUS 02 in the academic year 2021/22? Then you will receive a PIN code during the enrollment process or by mail, which you must redeem once in C02online.
- To redeem your PIN code for C02online, open the web address https://online.campus02.at and click on “Students”.
- Enter your PIN code, matriculation number and date of birth and click on “Save”.
- Select a password according to the given criteria. Remember your new user name and password, as from 28.07.2021 you will only be able to access all FH CAMPUS 02 IT services with these! Click on “Save”.
- Your user account has been created. Click on “Next”.
- You can now enter C02online with your user name and password!
You will then have access to C02online. Currently, only a few applications are available; however, during the summer, gradually all required applications will be activated for you.
What has changed?
The data of your user account are:
- Username: s + 5-digit number (Example: s12345)
- Email address: matriculation firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: When you have redeemed the PIN code in C02online, you have assigned a password. This will be valid for all services of CAMPUS 02 with immediate effect.
In the course of the C02online introduction, the following IT adjustments were made to facilitate the administration of teaching operations:
|Student information system||https://online.campus02.at||Username (Example: s12345)|
|Microsoft Office 365 (incl. Outlook and Teams)||https://portal.office.com||Username@edu.campus02.at (Example: email@example.com)|
|Moodle||https://moodle.campus02.at||Username (Example: s12345)|
|Computers at CAMPUS 02 premises||Username (Example: s12345)|
|Remote Desktop||https://remotepc.campus02.at||Username@edu.campus02.at (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Wireless network||EDUROAM||Username@edu.campus02.at (Example: email@example.com)|
|Library||https://en.campus02.at/study-and-teaching/library/||Username (Example: s12345) or Email address (Example: matricular firstname.lastname@example.org)|
From now on, only your C02online user name and your C02online password as well as the new e-mail address are valid for all IT services of FH CAMPUS 02..
If necessary, we ask you to set up the account data for your mailboxes, teams or OneDrive again in order to avoid problems when accessing these services. The table above can help you with this.
Have you forgotten to redeem your PIN-Code? In this case, please redeem your PIN code as soon as possible and you will automatically regain access to all IT services of CAMPUS 02 with your new user data.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact our IT service desk under email@example.com or +43 316 6002-766.