In a globalised world, the international outlook of a higher education institution is extremely important, not only for the institution itself, but also for each individual employee.
To name, but a few reasons for this:
- It enables teaching and R&D networks to be expanded beyond national borders.
- The economic competitiveness of the education establishment and its employees grows through international experiences.
- Employees’ linguistic and intercultural skills are improved.
- It enhances innovative potential and highlights the strengths and weaknesses of the respective training institution.
- International experience opens up new horizons and heightens employees’ motivation.
Therefore, CAMPUS 02 encourages the international mobility of its staff and works in partnership, both with higher education institutes in Europe and with companies and organisations across the globe.