instahelp - Online Counselling for Students
CAMPUS 02 and the the Austrian National Union of Students support students in stressful times and situations. It is our aim to provide help when you cannot cope with situations, such as stress during your studies and at work and/or conflicts with family or friends, on your own.
Mental stress is not fate, so please do not hesitate to get help if you can identify with the following:
- Issues with managing your studies
- Working and concentration issues
- Health problems due to stress
- Lack of motivation
- Lack of self-esteem
- Depressive moods
- Communication issues
- Existential fear
- Fear of failure, test anxiety
CAMPUS 02 and the Austrian National Union of Students offer students free online counselling at Instahelp for four weeks.
How you can make use of online student counselling with Instahelp:
With online student counselling students can anonymously exchange thoughts with online counsellors from home using a computer or smartphone. The experienced Instahelp online counsellors provide a private environment and adapt to the individual needs of students.
- Set up an anonymous Instahelp account or access Instahelp via the app
- Start your first talk with your Instahelp Coach, describe your concerns and choose a counsellor Use the activation code to start free counselling (cost-free for 4 weeks – costs for further counselling)
- Start of your individual counselling with the Instahelp counsellor
The activation code for cost-free counselling can be requested anonymously by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
BMWFW’s psychological counselling services
Psychological Counselling Services is a psychosocial institution of the Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy (Bundesministerium für Wissenschaft, Forschung und Wirtschaft; BMWFW) and aims to support students and prospective students through psychological and psychotherapeutic means. It focusses on improving competences for managing studies, choosing a degree programme and student life situations with providing help for self-help. The services encompass:
- Counselling and psychotherapy
- Information consulting
- Test diagnosis
- Topic-centred groups and training
- Preventive measures
These measures are provided to all students anonymously and free of charge.
BMWFW’s student counselling provides:
- Help with managing problems during studies
- Test anxiety help
- Orientation and decision-making support for choosing a degree programme, changing degree programmes and dropping out
- Treatment of mental health problems and behavioural disorders
- Personality development support
- Promotion of reflecting capacity also regarding individual responsibility and responsibility towards society
International students are also welcome to approach the Rector’s Office if they need assistance in finding an English-speaking counsellor, psychotherapist or psychologist.