All fields of study at CAMPUS 02 focus on the core areas responsible for business success – engineering and business. The fields of study are run by the Heads of Degree Programmes.
Fields of Study
CAMPUS 02 offers five fields of study in the areas of engineering and business:
Heads of Degree Programmes
Each Head of Degree Programme is responsible for the scientific and didactic quality of the respective courses which they run, as well as for the efficient use of their personnel and the financial resources available to them.
Functions are as per § 10 (5) of the University of Applied Sciences Law, and particularly include:
- Accreditation of examinations, assignment of examiners and arrangement of examination sessions;
- Assessment and approval of degree programmes and examinations on a case by case basis;
- Derecognition of examinations;
- Decisions to study matters according to §§ 11 to 21;
- Decisions according to § 4 subsections 4, 5 no. 3, subsections 6 and 7.
Head of Degree Programme Automation Technology
Coordinator Division Language & Personality Coordinator Division Natural Sciences Coordinator Division AutomationTechnology
Head of Degree Programme Innovation Management
Head of Degree Programme Information Technology & Business Informatics
Head of Degree Programme Marketing & Sales