R&D Mission Statement and Strategy
R&D Mission Statement
CAMPUS 02 reflects the needs of the industry in the field of research and development. R&D at CAMPUS 02 stands for problem-solving skills, structured and analytical models and an innovative approach at a scientific level.
Results from methodological research pave the way for new problem-solving techniques whilst being beneficial to the industry – both directly through projects with companies and indirectly via their inclusion in the programmes that we teach.
Thanks to our network with universities and research establishments, CAMPUS 02 is involved in an extensive range of research programmes.
It follows that our R&D mission statement encompasses the following aims:
- Problem-solving for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB)
- Scientific project support with and for innovative companies
- Particiption in cooperative research programmes
As a university of applied sciences, CAMPUS 02 is committed to innovation and applied research & development aimed at and for target groups based on tried and tested reliable methods and strongly oriented towards co-operation and transfers.
- Strengthening applied research with respect to economic implementation in Styrian companies
- Concentrating on focus areas with an extremely up-to-date approach and practical relevance
- Ensuring the transfer of know-how and technology, particularly in favour of innovative companies
- Expanding our list of national and international research contacts
R&D at CAMPUS 02 addresses methodical developments and the further development of internationally relevant topics in a consortium, but is particularly aimed at implementing useful and beneficial solutions in application-oriented projects with partners from the industry.