Enrolment for first semester students
We are delighted that you have accepted a place at our University of Applied Sciences. The mandatory examination of your original documents before the start of your study as well as the signature of your study contract will take place in course of the enrolment starting mid-June.
Please bring the following items with you so that we can check your original documents:
Applies to Bachelor- and Master students:
- Passport or identity card
- E-card/Austrian Insurance Number (or substitute code)
- Proof of your matriculation number, if available (old ID card or last study sheet)
- Registration form „Meldezettel“ with current residence address
- Proof of admission criteria for your Bachelor’s degree/previous studies (e.g. school-leaving certificate)
For master’s students who completed their bachelor’s degree at another university, also:
- Proof of admission criteria for your Master’s degree (e.g. Bachelor’s diploma, or award certificate and Bachelor’s diploma)
At the time of enrolment all the documents listed above must be presented! If your final examination takes place in autumn, proof of admission requirements can also be submitted after the enrolment period.
Furthermore, the study contract will be signed during the enrolment process; here you will find sample copies to review in advance:
In addition, you may also voluntarily consent to the following declaration directly at the time of enrolment. Here you will find sample copies in advance for your review:
Please arrive on time for the selected appointment.
If you have any questions regarding the enrolment process, please contact us at email@example.com or at +43 316 6002-312. For all other questions regarding the running of the degree programmes, please contact the representatives of your degree programme.