Registration with the City of Graz
All students must register with the City of Graz within the first three days of their stay.
- The registration form is available at the Service Center or as download (fill-in assistance In English)
- Fill in the form, have it signed by the landlord/lady or dorm administration and hand it in together with the following required documents:
- ID card indicating your nationality
- Registration form „Meldezettel“ available directly at the service point, in Trafiken(tobacconist), as download (please see link above).
- certificates of any academic titles
- for non-Austrian citizens: passport
Applications accepted until 30 min. before closing time!
Service Center of the City of Graz (Amtshaus)
Schmiedgasse 26, Ground Floor, 8011 Graz
Tel: +43/316/872-6690 Fax: +43/316/872-6699
Mo + Wed, 07.00 – 17.00 / Tue, Thu, Fr, 07.00 – 13.00
The registration, de- and re-registration is free of charge.
Don’t forget: to de-register before leaving Graz!
Change of address: In case of a change of address during your stay, you need to register the new address following the same procedure. Once you have done so, inform your contact person in the International Office about the new address.